Who we are
Our website address is: https//www.pioneereuropeconference.com.
This website is for conferences organised by the Relational Mission and New Ground Families of churches.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Your personal data – what is it?
This data is being held by:
Relational Mission ( Reg Charity No. 1150583 ) and its Partner Organisation Pioneer Mission ( Reg Charity No 1191719)
c/o The Orwell Centre
114 Fore Hamlet
The categories of personal data that we may collect, hold and share include:
- Personal information (such as name, telephone number, address and email address)
- Characteristics (such as gender, ethnicity, language, nationality, bank details, and legally required data for the processing of DBS checks).
- How do we process your personal data?
RM Pioneer is regulated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018. RM Pioneer complies with our obligations under these regulations we keep personal data up to date, store and destroy personal data securely, do not collect or retain excessive amounts of data and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public in a particular geographical area as specified in our constitution;
- To administer contact records;
- Internal record keeping;
- To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity;
- To manage our employees and volunteers;
- To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications);
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission;
- To process gift aid applications;
- To contact individuals via surveys to conduct research about their opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services and process your gift aid donations and keep you informed about events.
- Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement;
- Processing is carried out by a not-for-profit body with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim provided: –
- the processing relates only to members or former members (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes); and
- there is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
- Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with specific authorised volunteers or employees of Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission in order to carry out a service for purposes connected with the objects of Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission. We will never share your data with third parties outside of Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission without your consent.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary. This is for a maximum period of 6 years in order to fulfil legal obligations, banking, and record keeping requirements.
- Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission holds about you;
- The right to request that Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the Relational Mission and its partner organisation Pioneer Mission retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under “GDPR”. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the above address or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Transfer of data abroad
Some of the programs and servers used by RM Pioneer are located outside of the EU. Only companies whose systems are compliant with GDPR will be used. A copy of their certification dates can be obtained from the Relational Mission office. In the event that a new company is used that is not compliant, you will be asked to give consent prior to your data being transferred. In the event that a new company is used that is not compliant, you will be asked to give consent prior to your data being transferred.
- Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Where appropriate we will notify data subjects of those changes by mail or email.